Donate to the Tuttle Library
We are supported almost entirely by fund-raising events and donations. Here are some ways you can help:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the Friends of Tuttle Public Library, our 501(c)(3), funding and support organization using our Facebook page here or here via PayPal.
- Donate new books through our Amazon Wish List here.
- Donate new and used materials in good condition. Due to the pandemic, we are not accepting large donations of books. We will accept small donations of new books on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us before bringing your donated items. We are also in need of CD audiobooks, preferably mysteries, romance, and general fiction published in the last 10 years. Normally, we accept new and gently used hardback and paperback books of all kinds, preferably published after 2012. We also accept audiobooks (CDs only) and DVDs. We do not accept encyclopedias or magazines published before the current year. Please call us at (405) 381-8586 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before bringing your donations to the library. Please do not leave book donations in the book drop or near a library entrance. Click here to view our donations policy.
If you would like to donate a book in memory of a loved one, please let us know. We can place a label inside the book memorializing your loved one.
- Donate supplies. The library is often in need of office supplies, craft supplies, and paper goods. Click here to view our donations policy for ideas about what we need. Please call us at (405) 381-8586 or email us at email@example.com before bringing your donations.
- If you shop online through Amazon, you can support us through Amazon Smile. Visit smile.amazon.com and select Friends of Tuttle Public Library as your preferred organization to support.
- Share your skills and your passion. Even if you aren't a volunteer, you can still offer to lead a program at the library. Teach others about new hobby, lead a book discussion, read a book during Preschool Story Time -- whatever you would like to do to promote life-long learning and enrichment in our community. Contact the library and share your idea with us! Due to the pandemic, in-person volunteering is strongly discouraged. However, you are welcome to suggest future programs and activities.
All donations to Friends of Tuttle Public Library are used to support the Tuttle Library. Thank you for helping to make Tuttle Library a success!